1. You goto milw0rm, neworder, bugtrak (and so one) and you find the latest exploit for some deamon that you know the name off, (then u would guess it must be very common).
2. You install the daemon locally, the vulnerable version and test the exploit locally, probably it's try, a hoax!!!& u'll have to reinstall your PC a dozen times before you post the code and get laughed at with the "rm -rf /" in the code.
3. You come and cry and stomp your feet in every forum on the network saying "how do i compile", after a month of so, you got yourself a .out (wtf is that???)
4. Repeat step 3 with asking what is a .out
5. Woho Your leet, time to prove it, goto step 6
6. With your locally installed vulnerable daemon and exploit ready to go, you check out the banner of the daemon, and write it down
7. You make yourself a little script that nmap a certain the port that deamon runs on and try to match the banner of the vulnerable one.
8. Find an ip range of dedicated servers, cheap ones are the best, like some dedibx because there are thousand of people that just buy them and don't do anythnig with time or update them as they have no value.
9. Scan them all NIGHT ...
10. Wake up and run your leet download and compile the exploit.
11. Get banned from all Forums, and look like a total retard.
TO BE CONTINUED...........